Serving Alcohol

Alcoholic Beverages

Alcohol may be served at the Coon Rapids Civic Center Banquet Facility but there are two stipulations: 

1. A security officer must be present during the final four hours of your Friday or Saturday event, or the last two hours of your Sunday - Thursday event. The fee for the security officer is separate from any of your food and alcohol catering costs.

2. Alcohol service must be contracted through one of the licensed caterers on the Coon Rapids Civic Center approved list of vendors. The caterer you choose will both bring and serve the beverages that you decided on. You must also use these caterers for food, if you are using them for serving alcohol:

These caterers offer a wide variety of products and provide professional bartenders. We require a 30 day notice if you decide to serve alcohol at your event.  For more information, please contact us.

Download our list here: Approved Alcoholic Beverage Supplier list (PDF).