Coon Rapids Report It

Is there a street light out in your neighborhood or a pothole that need to be fixed? Use the Coon Rapids Report It system to report your concern.

Choose one of the category areas below that best fits the description of the problem, then fill out the form on the next screen. Once you have sent your form, you will receive email communication from the City acknowledging your request.

This reporting system is for city maintenance/public works issues. If you have a need that requires immediate attention (e.g. water or sewer emergencies) or police response, please call 911. Our staff responds to these requests during regular business hours. If this report comes in on a holiday, weekend or after-hours, it will be read on the next business day.

Please Note: The City of Coon Rapids no longer monitors See Click Fix, the program formerly used to report repair issues.